Friday 8 March 2013

under construction

When I look at the blogs of other more organised mortals they seem to show a single project from start to finish, but I always have more than one thing on the go at once. 

I thought it might be time for a progress report...

First, the quilt with steam cars on it, which is going to end up a bit like this:
(ooh err, another glimpse into the tangled mass that is my brain!)









































... and on the back burner until that one is finished is the Matisse ladies (and radishes) quilt:


I am also making this blue and white quilt:


..for a friend who works in the Macmillan Cancer charity shop, and dives into their rag-bag of clothes not good enough to sell to bring me treasure in the form of slightly used jim-jams and tablecloths! Its a very worthy charity which I like to support, so its a mutually happy arrangement.






Meanwhile this huge quilt is still patiently waiting to be quilted:

I blogged about it on 20th October


but other things keep taking priority. Maybe by the time I'm a hundred and three it will be ready to put on the bed, along with the ubiquitous hexagons!

and in between times I am making a purple velvet Austin Powers lookalike suit for a teddy..












never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...